The 138th Assembly of the IPU currently holding in Geneva, Switzerland has a rich and comprehensive agenda listed as;
1. Strengthening the parliamentary contribution to the global compact for migration
2. Sustaining peace as a vehicle for achieving sustainable development
3. Tackling women’s underrepresentation in politics
4. Engaging the private sector in the development of renewable energy
5. Building sustainable and resilient societies
Rt. Hon ( Elder ) Sam Ikon, Member Representing, Etinan Federal constituency in the National Assembly and Treasurer CPA, Africa Region is with the Nigerian delegation to share his wealth of knowledge and experience.