Akwa Ibom State University releases 2019/2020 Admission List
This is to inform all candidates who took part in the Akwa Ibom State University PUTME first choice screening exercise that took place from Monday, August 26 2019 to Friday, August 30, 2019 and the general public that the first batch of admission list for candidates offered provisional admission into the University is out and available online atwww.aksu.edu.ng/putme_admissions
The release of the names of successful candidates is ongoing and candidates who do not see their names are strongly advised to check back on the site as the list will be continuously updated. Also, candidates who have not yet seen their names on the admission list are requested to visit the nearest JAMB CBT Centre to upload their WAEC/NECO/NABTEB result on or before Friday, October 11, 2019 so as not to forfeit their chances of gaining admission.
Successful candidates are required to logon to their JAMB CAPS profile (http://jamb.org.ng/efacility/login) to“accept” the provisional offer of admission and proceed to pay theirAcceptance Fee using the steps outlined below on or before Thursday, October 31, 2019:
1. Visit www.portal.aksu.edu.ng.
2. Click the “Register Now” button.
3. Click “Admission”.
4. Then select “Bio Data”.
5. Enter your JAMB Registration Number and click “Verify”.
6. Click the “click to make payment link”on the right side of the page
7. Print the pre-analysis slip and take the slip to the Bank.
Please, note that all payment should be made through the e-transact platform.
BIO DATA REGISTRATION
1. After payment, follow steps 1-5 again
2. Then click the “>” sign on the right end of your screen.
3. Fill the Bio data form to obtain anaccess code which will be used throughout the duration of your study in Akwa Ibom State University. Kindly note it down.
SCHOOL FEE PAYMENT
1. Visit www.portal.aksu.edu.ng
2. Enter your JAMB registration number and Access code (obtained on completion
of the Bio Data registration above).
3. On the dashboard, click “Payment”.
4. Select the payment policy and the level.
5. Click “pay”.
6. On the right hand side of the page, click “check” to make payment.
7. Generate the pre-analysis slip and proceed to the Bank to make payment.
John E. Udo